Quartz is a countertop option that has grown in popularity in the past years. As a man-made stone, quartz has been able to provide homeowners with strength, durability, and style. Like it’s natural stone cousin, granite, they both are great options for bathroom and kitchen countertops. However, below are a few reasons why you should purchase quartz in Fort Lauderdale for your new countertops.
- Quartz doesn’t scratch or stain like those closely related. With immense durability, you don’t have to be careful as you are preparing meals or hosting get togethers. No one is perfect and mistakes happen, but with quartz in Fort Lauderdale you don’t have to worry about those mistakes ruining your surface for years to come.
- Because quartz countertops are man-made, you can have a countertop of any color or style. This mimics the unique aspect that granite offers. However, you can create a look to fit your kitchen when you go with quartz.
- Unlike granite and marble, there is no sealing and polishing to keep the maintenance up. All you must do to keep your quartz maintained includes warm water and soap. There is no extra work you must complete to make sure it stays nice. Its components already determine that.
- Quartz is one of the cleanest surfaces you could have in your kitchen or bathroom because it lacks pores that other surfaces contain. This means no germs can absorb into the countertops and grow mold or bacteria. You also don’t have to use harmful chemicals on it to maintain it.
- Because quartz is such a great countertop, it is great to have in a home if you plan on selling in the next few years. Though it is a little pricier than other options, you can be sure to get a return on investment when you choose this countertop.
If you are interested in installing quartz in your kitchen or bathroom, make sure to visit us at Half Priced Countertops. We can provide you with a beautiful selection of options and fabricate the quartz to your liking. Call us at (954) 867-8310 to speak with one of our countertop specialists today.