When you are considering adding quartz countertops in your kitchen, you should consider how you can benefit from it. Instead of just picking any countertop for your kitchen, you should find one that meets all your expectations and needs. Below are a few features that can help you decide if quartz is the right surface for you.
- Compared to other luxury countertops, quartz is one of the most affordable compared to marble and granite. This is great for those who are on a budget or have a lot of counter space to cover. When you choose quartz, you can have an affordable design along with a quality design.
- Like countertops made with natural stone, Quartz is a man-made surface that offers the same strength and durability to it. In some cases, quartz can even be stronger than granite or marble.
- Unlike natural stones, quartz is non-porous, which makes it easier to clean and less likely to stain when wine or juice is spilled. Depending on the dynamics of your family, this is a great feature for individuals who have children in the house.
- In addition to easy clean ups, you don’t have to maintain a quartz countertop the way you must maintain a granite or marble countertop. Quartz doesn’t require routine sealing to keep up its appearance.
- Quartz resists scratches unlike any other countertop, meaning it will keep up its appearance unlike any other surface. Without any scratches, you don’t have to worry about polishing or buffing scratches either.
If you are interested in installing quartz in Fort Lauderdale, don’t forget to call Half Priced Countertops at (954) 867-8310. We don’t only offer quartz slabs, we also fabricate and install the countertops for you! Our countertop specialists can provide more information regarding our products and services, if you are interested.