If you’re thinking about remodeling, consider buying remnants as a great cost effective way to turn your house into a home. At Half Price Countertops, because we import and produce all of our countertops in-house, we often have leftover materials. These materials are known as remnants, and are of the same quality granite and quartz as if we were to remodel your entire kitchen. Remnants in Fort Lauderdale are perfect if you’re looking for a small makeover, and there are many different ways to utilize the remnants we sell. Here are five ways buying remnants can revitalize the look of your home:
- Stone walkways. The outside of your home creates a first impression when having people over, whether it be positive or negative. What better way to create a lasting impression than with a beautiful walkway for your front yard! Create a beautiful, elegant look with our stone remnants. We have a huge selection of various stones, so choosing the right stones for your house will be a breeze.
- Kitchen islands. Remnants are perfect to use if you are looking to add an island to your kitchen. Our granite and quartz remnants are perfect if you’re looking to add a trendy kitchen island to your home.
- If you have a fireplace in your living room, then you need a great looking mantle to finish off the room. Granite and quartz remnants are perfect for creating a mantle above the fireplace,
- Bathroom sinks. If you’re tired of the same old look in your bathroom, consider granite or quartz remnants to create a fresh look and feel everyone will love!
- Using remnants to create a unique tabletop could be just what your house has been missing. Choose from our huge selection of granite and quartz to find the perfect fit for your home.
There are many ways to use remnants in your house, and just like our full sized slabs, our remnants come in many different colors and patterns to fit whatever look you’re going for. 3Starting at just $99 for 24” our remnants are perfect for any budget! Call us today at (954) 400-9298 to learn more about all of our great granite and quartz remnants.